Farm First Vets COVID-19 Response
Our aim is to keep our practice running as smoothly as possible during our busiest time of the year. To do this we need to minimise the risk of infection to our staff and our clients. Therefore, we would ask that our clients take notice of the following requests:
PLEASE PRE ORDER YOUR MEDICINES
· If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to the Coronavirus, we would like to be informed of this before coming out to the farm, so that we can take appropriate action.
· Please do not come to the practice if you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms. Please telephone us and we will find the best way to deal with your enquiry.
· Please ring in advance to place medicine orders. We can then put them ready for you collect to minimise the time spent in the practice.
· Please make sure you use the hand sanitisers which are placed outside the practice. We will also be asking clients to keep back 2 metres from the desk when talking to the office staff, except when they are actually receiving orders or making payments.
· We would like to avoid cash payments wherever possible, so please bring your bank card for payment. The card machine will be sanitised between clients.
As the current situation is rapidly changing, we will keep you updated with any changes as they occur, but we hope that you will understand that we have put these measures in place so that we can provide you with our usual service for as long as possible.
We hope everybody stays safe.
The Farm First Team
UPDATE - PREGNANCY DIAGNOSIS CERTIFICATE (PDC)
As of 1st July 2021, a PDC will be required at valuation to enable a contracted valuer to value an animal as being in-calf. Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) have been instructed to inform animal owners of this requirement ahead of July 2021, and Welsh Government are arranging for the communication of this and any other related policy changes ahead of this date.